Department of "Economics of AIC"
ISMOILOV Ismatullo Makhsatulloevich,
head of Department the Economics of AIC
The department was organized in 1966. During the activity the department was headed by: Associate Professor Akhtamov Kh.A. (1966 1975); Anvarov M.K. (1976 1979); Kodirov D.K. (1979 1980); Kovalev V.K. (1980 1981); Rakhmonov A.R. (1982 1998); Sharofov U.Sh. (1998 2015), Associate Professor Mirzoev B.(2015-2020) . From February 2020 to the present, the department is headed by Ismoilov I.M.
In the year of education, the department consisted of 5 teachers. To date, the department employs highly qualified teachers, among them: Professor Pirisoda J.S. (since 2015), associate professors: Karomatoleva R.S. (since 1971), Sharofov U.Sh. (since 1974), Mirzoev B. (since 2007), Boboev Sh.K. (since 2003); senior lecturers: Rakhimov S.D. (since 2006), Azamova Z.I. (since 2007), assistants: Tolibov R.Sh. (since 2008), Ismoilov I.M. (since 2010), Pirnazarov Sh.M. (since 2010), Abrorov A.P. (since 2015), Rasulova Z.O. (since 2019), Khonikova A.M. (since2017).
The department has made a significant contribution to the training of scientific personnel. Applicant of the department Kudratov R.K. he defended his thesis, and associate professors Karomatolloev R.S., Abdualimov A.A., Rakhimov U.A., Sharofov P.U., Boboev Sh.K. working on the preparation of doctoral theses.
Teachers of the department, to improve the quality of education, have released a number of textbooks and guidelines, including a course of lectures on the subjects: "Agricultural Economics", "Agricultural markets" (by U.Sh. Sharofov), "Tajikistan's economic geography with basic demography" (Sharofov U., Azamova Z.), over 60 textbooks, 20 scientific books, 7 monographs. The teachers of the department have made an irreplaceable and worthy contribution to the training of highly qualified personnel of the agro-industrial complex.
The current staff of the department:
The teachers of the department are in the subjects “Economic Geography of Tajikistan with the Basics of Demography”, “World Economy”, “Agricultural Markets”, “International Economic Relations”, “State Regulation of the Economy”, “International Commerce”, “Economics of Rural Development” and “Economics of Trade” teach in all faculties of the Tajik Agrarian University.
They conduct theoretical, practical classes for students for all specialties of full-time, distance and distance education.
Along with the pedagogical activity, the teachers of the department conduct educational work with students, striving to improve moral, cultural, ideological and patriotic qualities.
The educational work of the department is carried out on the basis of the National Concept of Education in the Republic of Tajikistan, in accordance with the methodological guidelines of the Founder of Peace and National Unity, the Leader of the Nation, the President of the Republic of Tajikistan, dear Emomali Rahmon, and the plan of activities for educational work of TAU.
In accordance with university requirements, and with the support of university management, a short course of lectures has been published, the electronic version of which is available in the university’s electronic library.
Teachers of the department conduct classes at a high professional level, and strive to ensure that students own new parameters of a market economy, depending on the subject being studied.
The department conducts research work on topical issues of the agrarian economy. The general theme of the research work of the department: "Economic growth is the basis of food security", under the guidance of the head of the department, Candidate of Economics Sciences, Associate Professor Mirzoev B.
In the process of solving these problems, the teachers of the department pay special attention to the growth of the agricultural monotype, institutional changes in agriculture, feed production efficiency, the labor market, the use of production resources, the growth of leasing relations, and more.
The result of the scientific work of teachers included in monographs, books and scientific articles; 2 doctoral theses and 5 master's theses are on the eve of the defense.
The result of scientific work of teachers of the department used in various branches of agriculture.
Associate Professor Mirzoev B. issued more than 140 scientific and methodological works, including 3 monographs and 2 textbooks.
Associate Professor Sharofov U. published more than 200 scientific and methodological works, including 4 monographs, 7 textbooks and 40 brochures.
Associate Professor Karomatuloeva R.S. published 40 scientific articles.
Associate Professor Boboev Sh. published more than 50 scientific articles.
Senior teachers Ismoilov I.M. and Pirnazarov Sh.M. graduated from graduate school.
Senior lecturers Ismoilov I.M., Pirnazarov Sh.M., Rakhimov S.D., and assistants Tolibov R.Sh., Abrorov A.P. are on the threshold of defending a thesis.
The contribution of teachers of the department in the preparation of scientific teaching staff is very large. Experienced teachers of the department are heads of graduate research papers, master’s theses and opponents of master’s and doctoral theses.
At the department the methodical work is aimed at improving the quality and improvement of the educational process. The teachers of the department published 35 guidelines, in the amount of 40 conditional printed sheets. These guidelines help students learn the curriculum. Teachers of the department are actively involved in conducting research and production conferences in areas and enterprises of the agro-industrial complex. Great attention on the part of teachers to ensure that information is easily accessible and perceived by students without difficulty. When writing textbooks and guidelines made significant contributions, U.P. Sharofov, B. Mirzoev., Sh. K. Boboev., R. Karamatulloeva., Z. Azamova., I. Ismoilov., Sh. M. Pirnazarov., Rakhimov S.D., Tolibov R.Sh., Abrorov A.P.
Political educational work
The activities of the teachers of the department include carrying out political and educational work with students in the spirit of patriotism, self-knowledge and internationalism. Special attention is also paid to curatorial work with students. The curators of academic groups are senior teachers Ismoilov I.M., Pirnazarov Sh.M., Rakhimov S.D., and assistants Tolibov R.Sh., Abrorov A.P., Mirzoev B. is the senior curator of academic groups.
All teachers of the department are actively involved in public works, in the implementation of agrarian-political and state programs. The staff of the department takes an active part in the public life of the university, as well as in events, both urban and university.
1. U. Sharofov. “Agricultural economics”. Ministry of Education and Culture 2007.
2. U. Sharofov. “Agricultural markets”. Dushanbe 2019.
3. B. Mirzoyev, A. Mirzoev. “Automatization and processing of news in economics” Dushanbe (Humo) 2006.
4. B. Mirzoev, Efficiency of feed production in the conditions of transition to market relations (Monograph) Dushanbe: “Humo”, 2002.
5. Mirzoev B. and others. "Environment and natural resources of Tajikistan and China." (Monograph). Dushanbe 2013.
6. Mirzoev B., Economic efficiency of the intensification of fodder production. Dushanbe. (Monograph). Irfon 2016
7. U. Sharofov, P. Sharofov. Economic Transformations in Agriculture, Dushanbe, Sharqi-Ozod, 2009
8.U.Sharofov,R.Karomatulloeva,B.Mirzoev,P.Sharofov. «Methodology Guidance on Writing Worksheets From the Agricultural Economics» Dushanbe, DAT, 2010/
9. Mirzoev B. Sharofov W. Boboev Sh. and others. Methodology Guidebook for Writing Bachelor's Degrees. Dushanbe, DC, 2016
10. U. Sharofov. “Formation of a multi-type agriculture taking into account the territorial diversity of Tajikistan” (methodological guide), Dushanbe, TAU 2010
11. Sharofov W. « Development of multi-type agriculture in the region» Dushanbe, 2010
12. Rahmonov A., Pirov S. "Issues of Effective Use of Land and Water in Tajikistan", Dushanbe, April, 1985
13. Sharofov U. Sh. "Production of Agricultural Products and Effective Production", Dushanbe, April, 1980
14. Sharofov U., Sharofov P. "Institute of Depression in the Agro-Industrial Sector", Dushanbe, Knowledge 2011
15. Sharofov U., Azamova Z.I. Tajikistan's economic geography with the basics of demography. (Lecture courses) Dushanbe «Irfon» 2015.
16. Sharofov U., Azamova Z.I. Deployment of Manufacturers' Strengths (Educational Guidelines) Dushanbe 2016.
17. Azamova Z.I. General geographic information on the Republic of Tajikistan (a tool for practical exercises and independent studies from Tajikistan's economic geography with the basics of demography).